Brilliant people are at the heart of Q2Q, so we’re looking for even more to join our friendly, slightly geeky team! As we roll out our new monitoring system to further improve our service efficiencies, we’ve opened up a number of new staff support positions too.
We know how boring run-of-the-mill job descriptions can be, and we’ve taken it as our moral duty never to overload anyone with technical bumf and jargon. So instead, here are 5 things we’re looking for in our ongoing hunt for fresh talent:
- Fantastic customer serviceWithout our clients, we’d just be a bunch of people sat in a room, talking about cloud solutions and cyber-security. It’s our valued customers and the wide range of solutions that we deliver to them, that make us a great IT service provider. So, we’re looking for people who care about maintaining and building these relationships – and who want to help our business grow too!
- Great organisational and communication skillsAs well as growing our relationships with clients, we want to make sure they’re benefitting fully from our support – and this is where you’ll come in. We’ll need people who are on the ball and happy to chat to clients about how we can help them with their IT even more.
- The drive to learnWe’re not after tech or IT experts – we’ve got plenty of those already! Instead, we’re looking for people with great potential, and the motivation to learn on the job. Prior IT knowledge and experience would be a welcome bonus, but if you’re enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated to develop your skills, then you’ll be a fantastic fit.
- A good sense of humourWithout sounding too much like a dating ad, we’re a friendly bunch and like to think we’re pretty fun too! So, whilst thwarting malware infections and rolling out cloud solutions isn’t always a barrel of laughs, we have plenty amongst the team to make up for it!
- Slightly geekyAs we’ve said, we’re not looking for professors in computer programming or anything like that. But tech savviness, a keen interest in IT and an understanding of cyber-security, GDPR and our other service offerings would be a real advantage! Of course, if you are a bona fide IT expert, we wouldn’t say no either…
So, if this sounds anything like you, give us a shout! We’d love to hear from you and chat through the job openings in more detail – and we’ll even send over a proper role description if that’s your thing. You can call us on 01524 581690, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us at @Q2Q_IT.