Let us become your IT department.
For most SMEs, IT is now a crucial part of day to day operations. But that doesn’t mean it should stop you from running your business. For that reason, we have developed our managed IT support – a comprehensive service available for a fixed monthly price.
By becoming your IT department, our friendly experts will monitor, maintain and report on every aspect of your IT infrastructure, so that you can concentrate on doing what you do best. The aim is to ensure you never have to call us to fix a preventable issue, as we’re always working in the background to proactively resolve problems before they can even arise.
We’ll also optimise your IT’s performance, ensuring it works with maximum efficiency and reliability, for minimum disruption. And from cyber security and networking, to data protection and user support, we’ll have it all covered.
As you may already know, the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into force on May 25th 2018 and we have Certified GDPR Experts within our team to help you to meet the necessary standards, read more here.
We believe in keeping things simple – even the cost. That’s why our total IT support and management is available for a fixed monthly price.This means you’ll experience all the benefits of an internal IT department at a fraction of the expense.
Our Our approach to managed IT support for SMEs
Whilst every client will be different, we’ve established a step-by-step approach proven to effectively get SMEs up and running with their managed IT support. This involves the following phases:
- Assessment – Effectively an IT health-check and/or GDPR assessment before we get started, this is a thorough audit of your existing systems, processes and procedures from which we can identify areas for improvement. Using the data that our IT experts uncover, we’ll score everything, including your security, infrastructure, back-up and communications. We can then compare these scores against industry benchmarks and map out a next-step plan of actionable tasks, prioritised with a traffic light system.
- Onboarding – Key members of the Q2Q team will visit your premises so that you can be introduced to your new IT department – a crucial first step in establishing the partnership moving forward. During this initial set-up period the goal is also to stabilise your technology which is why we’ll carry out any preliminary maintenance activities and resolve any immediate issues you may already be experiencing.
- Manage & Support – Once any remedial work is complete, we can begin the ongoing process of monitoring, maintaining and proactively supporting your business. We’ll identify, report on and resolve critical issues in real time, ensuring you enjoy a robust IT infrastructure with minimal disruption.
- Protect & Reflect – This continual analytical review of your systems ensures your IT is running as optimally as possible, moving forward. It provides added peace of mind for business owners keen to forget about IT and focus on the core elements of their role.
- Optimise – Where any next-step activities are required to further boost the efficiency and effectiveness of your IT, we’ll either automatically implement the actions, schedule them out of hours to avoid inconvenience or agree any additional investment required to ensure ROI.