What’s the best thing about working with Shannon?
- That it’s only for another few weeks… joking!!! 😉
- She makes the most amazing cakes.
- Her vast knowledge of all our customers, and how they operate.
- She usually does the brekky runs!
- Her cheerfulness.
- Her witty come backs to the guys when why tease her😊
What’s the worst thing about working with Shannon?
- Making her a coffee and it NEVER being touched, it’s a complete waste!
- Random chance of fainting and requiring first aid!!
- Unable to open a can of pop without assistance… her nails are too long!!
- Shannon doesn’t work Fridays, we need her here!!
- The state/smell of the fridge when she forgets she has left an old item inside 😉
What is Shannon the best at?
- Being her ditsy self, she will always make everyone laugh all day, every day.
- She’s super organised on the Helpdesk.
- Spinning plates (metaphorically speaking) not physically – that would be a disaster!
- Organising the team and making sure we have what we need.
- Shannon is a professional at spilling drinks!!
- Cake Making… Yum!!
What is your favourite memory of working with Shannon?
- I’m not sure if it’s my favourite memory – but I won’t forget when she passed out during a team meeting. First Aider, Phil was first on the scene to help.
- When she caught her bag around her chair, then managed to faceplant the floor…lol
- The mostly annual tradition of the Total Warrior event is always a great laugh with Shannon.
- When she spat her coffee out at a team meeting laughing at a joke that Ben made!!
If you could change one thing about Shannon, what would it be?
- That she doesn’t leave Q2Q, we will all miss her really, she is loved by everyone!
- I would give her more confidence. She’s brilliant at what she does and a very kind and caring person.
- How much money she wastes on Costa and Starbucks!
- More variety in her baking, and that she carries on baking our cakes after she leaves as apparently she thinks she won’t have time!!!
- Defintely that she worked on Fridays.
- Shannon talks fast, so when talking, learn to take a breath between sentences 😉
If you could steal a particular talent from Shannon, what would it be?
- Her capacity for multitasking.
- Her perseverance, no matter what’s going on, she turns up day in and day out, always wanting to contribute to the team and give 100%
- Cake making.
- I would steal her talent for witty comebacks.
- Quick Math.
- Not working on Fridays 😊