Get to know Jacqui Sumner, Q2Q’s helpdesk supervisor – and one of our newest team members – with this speedy team Q&A.
- Describe your role at Q2Q in one paragraph
As helpdesk supervisor, I ensure that our customers are at the forefront of the day-to-day work we do. I am the first point-of-call for any enquiries, dealing with them efficiently and professionally. I also have responsibilities in the accounts side of Q2Q, handling the purchasing of items for our clients and seeing that background tasks run smoothly.
- What’s your favourite part of the job?
Dealing with a variety of customers every day and knowing that every call will be different.
- What does it take to be a great helpdesk supervisor?A good helpdesk supervisor needs to be organised, attentive and great at customer service, along with having strong interpersonal skills, focus and adaptability.
- If your colleagues could sum you up in one word, which word would they use?Cheerful (hopefully!)
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?Teacher, pilot, lawyer, journalist…I could never make my mind up!
- The phone rings and it’s your dream enquiry – who would the client be?Will Smith – he’s so positive and dynamic, that I’d be happy for weeks afterwards.
- What are your hopes for Q2Q over the next 12 months?
That we continue to grow, improve and provide the best possible service to our customers.
- If you could pick any 3 words to describe Q2Q, what would they be?Fun, dedicated and professional.