Software expertise and reliable IT support tick legal firm’s boxes
Providing legal support and financial services to businesses and individuals across the North West of England, Wright & Lord has three offices located within Lancashire and Cumbria. With a focus on delivering practical, friendly and informative advice, the firm relies on efficient computer systems to perform its day-to-day activities.
The provider found that outsourcing external IT support was a more convenient and cost-effective option than handling everything in-house, and enlisted the Q2Q IT team thanks to their software expertise and value for money. Director Stephen Wright explains how their assistance is paying off…
- Summary of your business in your own words (inc. sector, focus, no. employees, location)
Based across three offices in Morecambe and Bare, Lancashire, and Milnthorpe in Cumbria, we offer legal and financial services. We have over 25 staff members and have been in business for almost 20 years.
- How long have you been working with Q2Q?
Since late 2017.
- Why did you choose Q2Q & did you research other potential partners?
We chose Q2Q due to their specific expertise in the software which we were already using, so there was a synergy there from the start. They also offered good value for money.
- Which services do the Q2Q team provide for you?
IT support across the board.
- What do these services mean on a day to day basis?
We know we can pick up the phone or email Q2Q whenever we need them. They are our first port of call for IT matters.
- What difference has Q2Q made to your business?
We can’t do anything much without computers. They are fundamental to the success of our business. Choosing external IT support was more convenient and cost-effective than handling everything in-house. We know that the breadth of the team’s knowledge and combination of skills mean that they are able to deal with whatever is needed.
- How would you rate the team in terms of:
- Value for money: Excellent
- Level of customer service: Excellent
- Level of knowledge: Excellent
- Responsiveness: Excellent
- Proactivity: We haven’t had to test them on this yet.
- Do you think they compare to other IT providers, or do they stand out? If so, why?
This is the first time we have chosen external IT support so we don’t have others in mind that we could compare Q2Q with – but they are doing a great job so far!
- What are your goals for your business, and what role does/will Q2Q play in helping you achieve those?
It’s obviously important for us to be profitable and to keep our fees reasonable for our customers. Q2Q helps us to achieve these objectives by providing a service that’s cost-effective as well as comprehensive.
- Is there a specific team member that deserves a special mention? If so, why?I must mention technical manager Martin Bilton. He used to work for Wright and Lord, and transferred to Q2Q when we began to use their services. He is a remarkable talent.